Chris Froome's AX-Lightness SRT 24
위 무게 실측 글에 댓글을 달아주셨던 덱스털님께서 AX와 주고받은 메일을 포워딩 해주셨습니다.
워런티 정책 그리고 마빅 씨씨유와의 비교 내용인데,
Mavic의 CCU와 P38T를 무게, 에어로 성능, 강성, 솔리디티, 브레이킹 5가지 측면에서 비교해주었습니다.
프로팀에서 사용되는 CCU와 시중의 CCU는 다르다는 내용이 포함되어 있네요. AX의 답변임을 고려해 들어주시길 바랍니다.
질문과 답변을 간단히 정리했고 이메일 원본은 포스트 마지막에 담아두었습니다.
Ultra라인으로 문의 넣으면 어떻게 달라진 답변이 올까도 궁금하네요.
아래는 덱스털님의 이메일 원문입니다.
공유 허락 다시 감사 드립니다.
I'm interested in buying your Premium 38 Tubular Wheelset from Starbike.com
I'm from South Korea and here we have official importer/distributor called TPlan but their retail price is so high when I can buy it below half the price from Starbike.com because of good Euro currency now.
Your website only have information on 'CrashReplacement' program you offer but not about warranty policy. I'm curious about your warranty policy in detail and whether I can get my warranty or get service from South Korea.
An acquaintance of mine told me that his P38T wheels were arrived with hub issues and you had arranged TPlan to replace his wheels but they refused to do so. So you had to replace the wheels yourself directly with DHL. He was very pleased with how you handled the issue even the Korean distributor refused to help you.
I have another competitor in mind.. the Mavic CCU. How do you think your P38T is compared to CCU? I favor your wheelsets on its lightweight aspect and repairability when CCU is not repairable when rim or spokes have been damages. But CCU is very well verified with the pro peloton and famous for its superior stiffness, solidity and performance. Is P38T comparable to CCU in many performance aspects? For instance, aero, stiffness, solidity, breaking, heat deformation resistivity and so on?
There is not much real world user review or information on P38T since it is fairly new wheelset. I'm hoping that you help fill me with information.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Viktoria Kurzenbaum - ax-lightness GmbH <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 2015-04-27 20:29 GMT+09:00
Subject: AW: Inquiry on P38T
Thank you for your enquiry and interest in our products.
Normally our products have 2 years warranty. If you buy by starbike you have also contact them in a warranty issue. Because Tplan can helps you only if you buy at him.
To the Mavic CCU and our P 38T
- Weight: our P38T start from 985 g/set which is remarkably ligther than CCU
- Aero: our P 38T features a toroidal shape with is optimized for aero performance as well as minimal steering influences. The CCU feature an old fashioned V-style shape which is aerodynamically lot less efficient, also the wide spokes have a negative inpackt on the steering in crosswinds. In regards your remark on proriders: if you watch closely the sponsored riders do NOT use standard CCUs but instead team-only versions with different rims (more turoidal also, check CYCLINGNEWS as reference)
- Stiffness: the CCU really excels here. Our P 38T has very good stiffness as well. As a disadvantages of the CCU: they not only have a very high lateral stiffness but also a very high vertical stiffness = less comfort, less grip = slower)
- Solidity : Our sets feature “regular” bladed spokes. As a result they are easily repairable – CCU isn’t
- Braking: we use specially optimized Swissstop AX brake pads, we have tested and optimized them both in laboratory and real-world conditions and they really excel here.
If you have other questions please contact me.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/ best regards
Am Steinkreuz 12
t +49 9270 91513-0
f +49 9270 91513-30
HANDELSREGISTER: Amtsgericht Bayreuth HRB 4308 Ust.-ID Nr. DE247908520 GEHEIMHALTUNGSPFLICHT: Dieses E-Mail und alle damit verbundenen Anlagen sind vertraulich und dürfen nur bestimmten Personen zugänglich gemacht werden. Sofern Sie nicht zu den angegebenen Empfängern gehören, benachrichtigen Sie bitte unverzüglich den Absender. Der Inhalt darf weder an Dritte weitergegeben, noch zu anderen Zwecken verwendet werden. Die Informationen/Anlagen dürfen auch nicht auf einem Datenträger gespeichert oder kopiert werden. CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail and any attachment is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person. The information's/attachments mustn't be stored or copied on any medium.
'자전거 Cycling' 카테고리의 다른 글
|[가민 1000] 구글 지도 넣기, OSM/JNX → MicroSD 32GB (0)||2015.05.30|
|[Review] Rapha Pro Team Climber's Jersey / Pro Team Lightweight Bib Shorts (0)||2015.05.30|
|[Review] AX Lightness Premium 38T, P38T (0)||2015.05.27|
|[Starbike.com] 스타바이크 블로거 리펀드: 50유로 (10)||2015.05.07|
|[AX 이메일 답변] Mavic CCU vs AX-Lightness P38T (4)||2015.05.01|
|이틀만에 낙차. Cervelo R3 + AX Lightness P38T (0)||2015.05.01|
|[AX Lightness] AX 라이트니스 Premium 38T 휠셋, 무게 실측 (11)||2015.04.19|
|[Review] 서벨로 R3(Cervelo R3) 후기, 원싸이클, 풀카본 프레임: SNR3D14H00148 (6)||2015.01.20|
|[가민 1000] 스트라바 경로 GPX, 무료로 받아 가민에 코스 넣기 (1)||2015.01.12|
- 덱스털 앗 낙차소식을 보고 놀랐는데 몸은 괜찮으세요? ㅎㅎ 올리셨네요~ 실컷 AX 휠셋 문의하고 결국 CCU를 구입했으니 저두 참.. 휠셋, 자전거 상처는 ㅠㅠ 가슴아프시겠어요 ㅠ 2015.05.01 19:23
걱정해주셔서 감사해요. 금방 나을 것 같습니다.
휠셋, 자전거엔 추억 하나 새긴 걸로 생각하렵니다. ㅜ_ㅜ
그리고 구매자인 제가 도움받았는데 뭐 어때요ㅎㅎ CCU는 언제 받으세요?
오거든, 걔는 안전한 세상 구경시켜주세요ㅋㅋㅋ 2015.05.01 23:24 신고
- 덱스털 찌찌유는 배송 시작도 안한 상태라 받아보려면 멀었어요 ㅠ 주문시에는 in stock 으로 떴었는데 주문하자마자 '4-6일 후 배송 준비'로 바뀌어 버리고 반응이 없네요 ㅠ 2015.05.02 00:45
- rhyshan 전 Unreserved backorders available 이었는데 금방 통과 되더라구요~ 중순쯤 받으시겠네요! 2015.05.04 01:10 신고